CanSurvive Philippines, a member of Cansurvive Global, is a network of individuals, groups, educators, scientists, researchers, health practitioners and cancer survivors whose main thrust is to share our experiences, research materials and compassionate care to cancer patients, their families and caregivers. It is an extension program of the Integrative Cancer Research Institute, Manila Philippines.
Reaching out to more cancer patients, families, caregivers and the community is the main goal of CanSurvive, Philippines. Its charter primarily seeks to provide the latest cancer research, innovative, integrative, functional, proven therapies and approaches in addressing today’s cancer epidemic. Our vision is CLEAR and our mission is FOCUSED.
The ultimate goal is to help build healthy communities and a cancer-free world.
To offer almost thirty years of experience in innovative, expert and compassionate care; creating a new paradigm in individual health through integrative and functional medicine; and advancing the understanding, diagnosis, treatments, cure, prevention and control of cancer.
Five goals guide our mission to prevent and control cancer in the Philippines:
- To develop, demonstrate, and implement effective therapies using integrative, functional medicine and nutrition focusing on food as medicine.
- To educate and train a new generation of health care professionals and caregivers about integrative and functional approaches to care for the benefit of their patients and themselves.
- To establish, through rigorous academic research, the efficacy and cost-effectiveness of integrative and functional models of care and education.
- To design programs promoting public health, particularly among high risk and underserved populations, and disseminate innovative patient therapies and scientific discoveries to our target communities throughout the country.
- To be a leading voice in the national discourse shaping the future of healthcare based on our experiences in new models of medicine, professional education, and research.
The opportunities to HELP, LOVE and GIVE HOPE are limitless